Dear Blue Tree Friends and Family,
We are all understandably concerned about COVID-19 and are monitoring the situation closely. Please know that Blue Tree Health is still open for patients seeking immunity booster shots and virtually for appointments. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients, visitors, and colleagues. To help control the spread of COVID-19 and protect our staff and patients, we practice all CDC and OSHA standards of rigorous infection control.
If you are sick, have fever or symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing or difficulty breathing, or have possibly been in close contact with a person that was confirmed with COVID-19, please do not visit our office for treatment or for any other reason. We ask that you please call to reschedule your appointment and seek the necessary medical assistance.
To ensure the safety of all patients, please do not bring any ill visitors with you.
Safety measures in place at BTH to guard against COVID-19:
- Antiviral/antibac spray and cleansers used daily
- NO sick employees or patients admitted entrance
- Following all health guidelines
- Medically trained staff
- Antiseptic protocols followed with every treatment
- Masks for the staff upon request
- Sanitizing after every patient with hospital grade disinfectants
- Have immunity boosters available
For patients who are worried about gaining weight while they stay at home, telemedicine appointments are available! To schedule an appointment, follow the steps below:
- Call (512) 293-6822 to schedule an appointment time.
- Click on the link that is sent to your email at your appointment time, and start a video conference via phone, tablet, or PC.
- If deemed by a provider, a prescription appetite suppressant will be sent to your pharmacy of choice. A diet/meal plan will be sent to your email. For those in Austin or the surrounding areas, all supplies (if needed) will be delivered to your doorstep. That simple! Don’t gain the “quarantine-15.”
Stay safe and healthy. Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
The Blue Tree Health Staff